- Stance: Regular
- Hometown: San Diego
- Sponsors: Expedition Skateboards, Supra Footwear,Primitive, Diamond Supply Co., Nixon Watches, Grizzly Griptape, 9Five Eyewear, Bones Wheels, Andale Bearings, Remind, Dakine, Stance, Mt Dew, Venture
- Wheel size: 51s
- Favorite food: Shrimp!
- Favorite pass time: skateboarding!
- Favorite place to travel: Anywhere with friends
- Favorite trick to do: Treflip
- Least favorite trick to see in videos: Pop shuvit tailslide"
- Person you think has gone way to long without a magazine cover: Jared Lucas, Jordan Hoffart, Kellen James, Wes Kremer, Felipe Gustavo, all of the homies!
- Hottest celebrity in non-human character: Dora forsuraaaa!
June 4, 2014
Nick Tucker for Primitive Skateboarding Read More
November 22, 2013
Nick Tucker has been on a killing spree in our park: a 12 Pack, a 60 Minutes in the Park, and now he breaks down what all makes it tick for him. Expedition, Venture, Grizzly, Bones Wheels, Andale Bearings, and Diamond hardware. Read More
August 22, 2012
The second annual Three Amigos Tour—featuring the 2012 Amigos: Neen Williams, Keelan Dadd, and Boo Johnson—blazed trails through the dirty south on a mucho grande tour that took them from Texas to Florida. Read More
August 13, 2012
Expedition-One, Woodward 2012 Read More
August 8, 2012
Nick Tucker has a huge, stylish switch flip and is here to teach you what it takes. Once you master the ollie, kickflip and switch ollie you are ready to step up to switch kickflips. Treating them just the same as regular kickflips, Tucker teaches you how to snap and stomp them switch in this Step By Step. Read More
September 20, 2011
Sometimes you go out with intentions of getting a Firing Line, but end up with a Hall of Meat. Read More
December 22, 2010
Nick Tuckers new Dakine ad and video Read More
Posted in News