Gravette, Raybourn, Duncombe, Sierra Fellers, Moose, and Haslam. Berlin, Poland and beyond.
- Stance: Goofy
- Hometown: Palm Beach, Australia
- Sponsors: Volcom, Globe, Blind, Theeve, BONES WHEELS, Modus bearings, Electric
- Wheel size: 53
- Favorite food: Liquid chicken
- Favorite pass time: Uncle Dukes
- Favorite place to travel: Australia and Cayman Islands... Colico Jacks
- Favorite trick to do: 5-0s on pool coping or 360 flips on flat
- Least favorite trick to see in videos: Slam sections
- Person you think has gone way to long without a magazine cover: Me hahaha
- Hottest celebrity in non-human character: The cyclops Lela from Futurama
Jake Duncombe deservingly got the cover and an interview in the Australian Skateboard Journal.
Dialing in your skateboard is as important as nailing your tricks. The pros have some secrets of their own when it comes to gear tweaks and personal preferences. In Setup, they reveal it all. For this installment, we hear from skater Jake Duncombe.