- Stance: Goofy
- Hometown: Phx AZ (Sweetwater)
- Sponsors: Foundation, Independent, BONES, Dekline, Active.
- Wheel size: 52mm STF
- Favorite food: Mom and Dads home cooked food is bowes.
- Favorite pass time: Mountan biking in Phx with Aaron and Bryan.
- Favorite place to travel: Nashville is super rad and back to Phx never gets old.
- Favorite trick to do: Front Pops, I love doing that trick.
- Least favorite trick to see in videos: Back salad is the worst fucking thing ever to see hurts the eyes and soul hah.
- Person you think has gone way to long without a magazine cover: And I don't get the last two questions?!?
- Hottest celebrity in non-human character:
Jaws and Dakota talk about filming for the new BONES Video II "New Ground".
Dakota came through our park and picked a particularly hard trick for his How To. It’s all good though, because Dakota breaks it down, step by step, on how to do this tough rail trick. Watch and learn, then take this to the streets!
We're so used to seeing him roll away from crazy kinked rails that we forgot sometimes Dakota gets served raw.
A few members of the Dekline team pack into the Tum Yeto mini van and head east. Tim Cisilino was there to capture the magic of Nick Merlino, Aaron "Jaws" Homoki, Matt Bennett, Dakota Servold, Daniel Cutcliffe, and Nike SB guest, Dan Murphy.
On 9-18-1970 the legendary Jimmy Hendrix passed away, exactly 22 years later Dakota Servold was born.